News / Products
IO Industries Year in Review 2015
- 4096h x 2160v, 5.5um pixel size (CMOSIS CMV12000)
- Quad 3G/HD-SDI Output, supports UHD and DCI 4K up to 60p
- 10-bit Color, 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 sampling, or RAW output
- Tri-level sync input for multi-camera synchronization
- Color, Monochrome and NIR-enhanced monochrome model
- 4096 x 3072v, 5.5um pixel size (CMOSIS CMV12000)
- CoaXPress: 1/2/4 channels at 3.125Gb/s or 6.25Gb/s
- 8-bit and 10-bit output formats
- Operates at up to 187fps (8-bit) or 149fps (10-bit)
- Color, Monochrome and NIR-enhanced monochrome models
- Real-time video recording from PC-connected cameras
- GenICam-compliant USB3 Vision and GigE Vision cameras
- Easy to use interface with interactive help and user guide
- Record directly to popular file formats (AVI, TIFF etc.)
- Record multiple cameras with synchronized playback
- Reliable uncompressed video recording, direct to solid state media
- Long recording durations at high frame rates with live display
- Precise timestamping and camera synchronization
- Connects easily to laptops, workstations or tablet PCs
- Export recordings to common image and video file format
We held a grand opening event for our new location in Oct. 2015. Our new address is 15940 Robin's Hill Road, London, ON, Canada. Please click on our New Location photo for our new facility video!
What is 2ndLook Video Recording Software?
IO Industries is happy to announce the release of 2ndLook, which is a video recording software program that supports USB3 Vision, GigE Vision and DirectShow supported cameras.
The highlights of 2ndLook video recording software are as follows:
- Real-time synchronized video recording to disk of PC connected cameras with synchronized playback
- Support for GenICam compliant USB3 Vision and GigE Vision cameras
- Support for DirectShow (webcam) cameras
- Record directly to popular formats such as AVI, TIFF etc.
- Supports concurrent recording formats such as Quicktime and TIFF
- Simplified user interface with easy camera setup
- Event marking during or after recording
- Compressed or uncompressed video recording
- Simplified image import/export to AVI, Quicktime, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, and raw binary files.
New users of 2ndLook can take advantage of our Free Trial available here!
2ndLook is available to purchase in the IO Industries store, for only $495USD